This is the circuit diagram of Clap On / Off Switch. The circuit allows you to operate your lighting or any circuit device which use 24V / 3A maximum supply, simply by clapping your hands.?It has a relay output that can be used to turn external devices on/off.? This circuit is good and ideal for disabled or elderly people.
- good immunity against surrounding noises
- ‘1-clap’ or ‘2-clap’-mode selection
- ‘2-clap’-mode features built-in safety turn-off timer (approx. 5h)
- output relay ‘pulse’ or ‘toggle’ selection
- output relay with LED indicator
- Supply 12Vdc / 150mA i.e. mains adapter (Order Code 660.446UK)
- Outputs 1 x SPDT Relays
- Output Load 3 Amps @ 24V max.
- This circuit available in kit, you can order the kit at quasarelectronics.co.uk, the circuit copyright belongs to them.
- To switch 220V AC, you may try to find suitable relay meet your requirement.