This is the electro harmonix fuzz-wah guitar effect pedal circuit diagram.
- Q1 & Q2 are 2n3565
- Fuzz bypass S1 has been improved to provide true bypass
- S3 chooses volume or wah-wah
- S5 provides for sweep reverse
- S2 gives just fuzz, just wah-wah / volume, or fuzz into wah-wah / volume
- S4 sets tone of filter
- D1 & D2 can be any signal diode
Electro-Harmonix is a New York-based company that makes high-end electronic audio processors and sells rebranded vacuum tubes. The company was founded by Mike Matthews in 1968. It is best known for a series of popular guitar effects pedals introduced in the 1970s and 1990s.
Download Electro Harmonix Fuzz-Wah Guitar Effect diagram in PDF file from the following link: